Looking to improve your speaking and leadership skills? Ace a job interview? Ignite your career?
You’ve come to the right place. Since 1924, more than 4 million people around the world have become more confident speakers and leaders because of their participation in Toastmasters.
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. Today, our membership is 313,000 strong. These members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 14,650 clubs in 126 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
Membership in Toastmasters in one of the greatest investments you can make in yourself. At $36 every six months (club dues may vary), it is also one of the most cost-effective skill-building tools available anywhere. Read more about the Features, Benefits and Value of a Toastmasters International membership.
Benefits of a Toastmasters membership
- Participation in a unique and proven program for developing your communication and leadership skills.
- A positive and supportive atmosphere in a community of learners.
- The opportunity to find your voice while learning to tell your story with confidence.
- Regular and constructive feedback from other learners as you practice organizing your thoughts and presenting them clearly.
- Experience in leadership development through training and club involvement.
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Access to a wealth of educational materials and resources on public speaking, listening skills, meeting protocol, the use of technology in presentations, and effective communication in conferences and meetings.
- A free subscription to the Toastmaster, a monthly magazine that provides insights on communication, leadership, club activities and other relevant topics.