Why should I join?
The Toastmasters program offers many benefits that help people in all walks of life. As a result of participating in Toastmasters, you will:
- Network with Rockwell Employees outside of your normal work team functions
- Increase your self-confidence
- Become a better speaker
- Improve your listening skills
- Become a better leader
- Communicate more effectively
Membership is affordable – a great value that can change your life that costs less than a dollar a day. Your initial investment:
- $20 New member fee
- $45 Dues for six months, plus a $5 club fee. Club fees go toward Toastmaster supplies for the club and other club events
Who should join?
You and anyone you consider interested in joining.
How do I join?
There are many ways you can join:
- At the meeting, ask the vice president membership for a membership application and fill it out.
- Contact the Vice President of Membership – Dmitry Lapan for membership application
- Contact any other officers to direct you to VP of Membership for the membership application.
- The club officer will send your application and fees to Toastmasters’ World Headquarters.
- Your New Member Kit should arrive in the mail in about two weeks (kits outside of the U.S. may take longer)
When do I join?
Anytime you want to join. Memberships are prorated per month.